Do you think it is better to go on a date with someone who is your friend or a total stranger?

• A friend
  • A total stranger

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose it's the matter of weight the risks and rewards of being with a friend or going with you got nothing to lose scenario of being with a complete stranger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it'd be weird to go on a date with a friend because you already know each other so it'd be hard not to end up just chatting like buddies rather than romantic interests. When you go on a date with someone you don't know there is a lot to ask about each other and you're getting to know each other with the sole purpose of romantic interest.

What Guys Said 5

• i would have to say friend. at least you can trust them and you would have a lot in common meaning there would be a lot to talk about

• Depends. Friends first is sometimes the best at building a potential relationship and with a stranger, as said, you've got nothing to lose.

• Dating a stranger is low risk low reward. Dating a friend is high risk high reward. Many people chicken out and date people they barely know.

• I don't date friends. Doesn't work out you lost not just a romantic partner but also a friend.

• if you date a friend you can destroy your friendship by making shit awkward.
    if you date a stranger you got nothing to lose.

What Girls Said 3

• either or tbh. i would feel just as fine with any of them.

• A friend. I won't date someone who I am not friends with first.

• Friend.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::