Guy canceled 2nd meet up. Just let it be?

I met a guy online on a dating site who doesn't seem to text much. After a few weeks of very little texts he asked if we could meet up. I said ok and we did. It was better than I expected and I had a good time. We just had a walk and coffee. Afterwards he said we should meet again and asked me to let me know when I'm free. So I suggested the next Saturday. Friday evening he texts me saying a friend is coming home and he won't be able to meet. He did text me on Sunday a bit afterwards but not since. Should I just leave it or ask again? He did say we should meet up soon after canceling. I just took it as being nice. I want to meet again though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah give up on him. But you said coffee, so I have to ask, what'd you get?

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like he wants all the catch without the chase? He isn't willing to put much in to the situation so I wouldn't bother. If he was genuinely interested he would have made more of an effort. Wait for him to ask you to meet up, don't pester him. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Nope leave it he's not showing the right signs that he's interested he's being wishy washy about it , if he was interested he would hot on it texting and arranging meet ups with you.