What would a girl think of a video game developer?

I've noticed this has turned some girls off. At first glance you wouldn't think I do this work. I'm a body uilder and have tattoos. I'm a software engineering major and I want to become a gamr developer. Have a huge passion for video games. Was a gamer as a kid and a huge nerd. It just stuck with me. I could easily land a job working for Boeing or some other huge corporation but video games just feel like my calling.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a turn off or turn off.
    As a gamer, I'd find it awesome, but it also depends on the kind of games you to develop

• Im leaning towards mmos or fps. I'd be equally happy in either or just depends who hires me.

• Thats true lol, I get that. Mmos would be awesomeeee. I almost dated a guy who was into game development, but he did some concept art too. His game art was disturbing, full of characters that looked 15 but were half naked. It didn't work out 😝 but it all depends!

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on if she does her job and produces a good game because it's a great story, awesome concept art, and fun mechanics; if she does that I'll respect her as I would any other developer. The moment you put your agenda into something is the moment that project is worth less than the shit of the bacteria eating and breaking down my shit.

What Girls Said 2

• I know I'd love to date a guy who was a video game developer, having a boyfriend who I can also play video games with That's awesome!!

• If you love games you should go for it. Many people go for their careers no matter what.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude I think some girls would love that.