Should I propose?

My girlfriend and I have gotten pretty serious about our relationship, we've talked about marrage and what we want to do after we graduate. And I've been thinking about proposing to her. The only problem is that we are in highschool still. We have been seriously dating for some time now, and I think that it's the best thing to do at this point. So I can promise to stay faithful to her, as we begin our college careers. Were both going to graduate this year. We have discussed marrage and what it would mean. And we have both said that we think we are ready for it. I just don't know if I should wait until we do graduate, or do it before we have to deal with getting ready to make our moves to the college (we are moving together).

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait until after you have graduated college. If you really want to show your commitment, give her a promise ring. It may seem pessimistic, but you don't want to do anything huge until after you've completed your next milestone. You may love each other, but you don't need to propose this early to show that.

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion, the fact that you're asking this website (or any website) whether or not you should purpose to your girlfriend now suggests you are in fact not ready to marry her.

• My advice to you is:
    Wait five years - with both kids and marriage.
    You think you are all grown up. And that is normal. Everybody feels that way in your age. However, you are going to change in the next few years. If after five years you still want to get married, go for it.

Good luck! :-)

What Guys Said 0