Why does every girl seem to fail the realize the most important quality to have is caring guy?

I never hear a word about from girl that they want a caring person, just bunch of crappy list trait the guy should have

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure it's implied.

• not really. i get list like funny, educated, working, car, and etc but never the word care

• not really every guy care for the girl they date. some just want the sex, some want someone kill and they don't gave damn how the girl doing.

• Well yeah just because a girl expects a caring person doesn't mean they'll actually get one.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2015 dude. I am slowly understanding why girls pick and choose and act out on relationships. I felt the power of a guy whos confident. Its like ghetto dude who is light skinned, tattoos and says the right things and has a appealing voice. Not once did he ushered out i wanna be with you for ever. Its temporary empty phrases that girls fall for. The thing is girls already figured ok, he knows what he wants, obviously he cares. Woman brains are wired differently and its not all meant to make sense but at the same time. Watch what you say. Okay how about this. Some woman thinks that certain things you should know before dating her. They tell you what want but not what should already be during a relationship.

• your right. i had hard time to decide what girl i want n finally realize from a friend the most important thing is caring

What Girls Said 6

• Because to me that's not the most important to me. The most important thing for him to be is a noble man one built from his honourable loyalty❤

• Well, I feel like the caring part is implied...

• I'm with @IamNuts it really is implied. Do girls need to say we want a guy who gives a shit about me, that's stating the obvious. Caring is more of an action than a personality trait.

• so if a guy want just sex that implied he caring

• i know what i am talking about. Your are right, Caring is a personally that every guy have.

• No I never said that every guy is caring. I said every girl wants a caring guy.
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...438c4fea97.gif

• I would normally say a nice guy who treats me right..

• The whole decent human being thing is already expected.

• I like caring guys

What Guys Said 3

• because basic social skills and expectations are taken for granted.
    their list is gnerally in adition to being a generally good guy. being a good guy alone isn't enough.

• When they say nice, kind or affectionate caring is lumped in with that.

• You need to live in a different planet to find that mate , they do not want a *caring* guy anymore , those were in times way in the past , why do they want him? they can go away and take all that u have

You have physical qualities or a funny man , u get them , u do not have them , then u do not get anything or u do if ur too lucky

Being good is not enough for them anymore , u need to be more AND they need not be any good at all , a bad woman or a shitty person woman can still get the planet running after her , while men need to be more , a woman can have physical problems but will still get love and all , but men need to be more

sry about the long post...