I'm still in love with my ex. I want to talk to him, but how?

So I'll call him M for story sake. M and I had dated for 2 years and 10 months before we broke up, which was about 2 years ago. M and I live in the same small town, I see his younger brother and mother almost everyday. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him and wonder how he is doing. I see pictures of him on Facebook, and I can't help but think to myself, "he is still the most gorgeous man I've ever set eyes on." I really want to talk to him again and see how life had been treating him these past 2 years, and the trick is I want to talk to him in person, to hear his voice I long for. Is there any way I can bring this up to him that will make him agree to see me? Or am I just being foolish for trying?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You are being very foolish for even thinking about seeing him again. Let him go and move on. l

Most Helpful Girl

• Was this person even treating you right? Did he make you cry or laugh more? Take some time and think things over.

Make a list of all the things that your ex did that may have bothered you. Write these down partly for closure, and partly as a list of the things that you won't look for in your new partner. While it's hard to find perfection, it's good to not make the same mistakes twice.

Good luck.

• Yes. He treated me better than anyone ever had. He invited me to try new things that I never did before like go hunting. Tbh not much he did bugged me, I was the one who had some problems (ha). I was always happy with him and the only time I ever cried when I was with him was when we had to leave each other (I was in college while he was in his senior year of high school.)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should ask him for a drink or a coffee and catch up... if he is interested in you too he won't say no xx

• Keep ur pride I now its hard but don't talk to hi.