I'm still in love with my ex. I want to talk to him, but how?

So I'll call him M for story sake. M and I had dated for 2 years and 10 months before we broke up, which was about 2 years ago. M and I live in the same small town, I see his younger brother and mother almost everyday. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him and wonder how he is doing. I see pictures of him on Facebook, and I can't help but think to myself, "he is still the most gorgeous man I've ever set eyes on." I really want to talk to him again and see how life had been treating him these past 2 years, and the trick is I want to talk to him in person, to hear his voice I long for. Is there any way I can bring this up to him that will make him agree to see me? Or am I just being foolish for trying?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are being very foolish for even thinking about seeing him again. Let him go and move on. l

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Was this person even treating you right? Did he make you cry or laugh more? Take some time and think things over.

Make a list of all the things that your ex did that may have bothered you. Write these down partly for closure, and partly as a list of the things that you won't look for in your new partner. While it's hard to find perfection, it's good to not make the same mistakes twice.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. He treated me better than anyone ever had. He invited me to try new things that I never did before like go hunting. Tbh not much he did bugged me, I was the one who had some problems (ha). I was always happy with him and the only time I ever cried when I was with him was when we had to leave each other (I was in college while he was in his senior year of high school.)

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should ask him for a drink or a coffee and catch up... if he is interested in you too he won't say no xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep ur pride I now its hard but don't talk to hi.

0|0
    0|0