What do you think would be the safest food like non-sloppy food to eat on a date?

Now for both: What do you think would be the safest food like non-sloppy food to eat on a date? lol.

and for guys: would you care if you saw a girl eating like a savage basically like basically eating like a guy?

or would you be happy she was eating and being herself comfortably front of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• safest food- not anything messy like pizza or wings or spaghetti. Seafood is pretty safe, and providing you know how to cut food, meat..

i wouldn't care if a girl had manners that weren't perfect... I'd actually prefer that because I don't want to have to eat with a napkin on my lap all the time. eating wings would be hell with her.

However, if she always eats like a "savage", that's not good... If we were eating wings though and she didn't care if I ate like a pig, that'd be a turn on and show me that she's not too stuckup and just overall cool

What Guys Said 3

• It really depends on the date. 1st date stick to a burger, fries at like...red robin or something similar. If its your 15th date, might as well be wings at hooters, you obviously like each other.

As for the second question, I think that if she was eating like a savage id be done, that's such a turn off. It shows she doesn't give a d*mn about what you think.

• Sushi. Plain and simple. No mess nothing.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• My question is, where do you find those savage eating guys? lol

What Girls Said 1

• Eat some food men like. Men are pigs so get Sloppy Joe's and Hot Dogs!

Remember, touch his p*nis on the date he will beg for more in bed shawty!

-boob lady