I got a girls number from a dating site, now she's being weird?

I've had my fair share of online dating experience, it tends not to work to well for me but I like to keep that book open. I got her number and texted on Friday (until late evening). She didn't read or reply to my message. Suddenly on Sunday she messaged me saying she was sorry because she had dropped her phone in the sink and had been airing the phone in a bag of rice.. I say no problem and suprised that it worked. She didn't read or respond. Then today I sent her a hey stranger text only for her to read and not reply (saw she came online the minute I sent it) (it was on whatsapp). Any ideas? Im not thinking much into it just ofund it strange I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• just drop this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• She may have wanted some attention that first night either she was taking a chance or felt lonely and just wanted someone to talk too. Either she changed her mind or didn't get what she was looking for from you or she simply just wanted to talk to you that night and nothing more. I would just forget her and move on. Issues like this early are just red flags anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• Games are being played. She's asking indirectly, 'Do you like me? Then show it!' Her answers are well thought out and elaborate ('phone in sink... bag of rice') - come on !!

• I felt the games signal ringing just today actually. But what more can I do other then message her when she's not even replying. so dumb

• Don't bother - she will have you running through hoops to prove you like her and that's too intense for these early stages

What Guys Said 1

• She's not that into you. A girl who is interested will want to talk to you all the time in the overwhelming majority of cases.

Leave the ball in her court and see if she responds, and keep at it on the dating site in the meantime.

• Might as well. Its funny because I lowered my standards just abit in order to get myself to talk to her