A 32 year-old woman recently asked me out (I'm 23). Does she just want sex, or could she be legitimately interested in me?

I work out at my gym religiously, and I had been seeing the same woman there all the time. We finally met a month ago, and we talk whenever we see each other. She's gorgeous and in phenomenal shape, and I didn't know how old she was until we started talking. It turns out that she's 32 (I'm 23). About a week ago she texted and asked if I'd like to get together over the weekend with her and some of her friends. I realized that she was asking me out, which made me wonder if she just wants sex or if she's actually interested in a relationship.

We've always been very flirty and she makes quite a few comments about my body when we're together. I really like her and want to have something with her. Sex would be great, but I'd like something more and don't want to get blindsided if she's just working me to get herself laid. Is it possible for a woman her age to be truly interested in a guy my age?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• she's probably really interested!

What Girls Said 2

• she might actually be interested in you. mybe she sees something in you that she reallylikes reguardless of your age. age is n't that big a deal to all people. sometimes we can't help who we like, even if they are a little younger.

• I'm guessing she would like both. Sex with a younger man and the relationship. Most girls/women I know don't just want sex without the other.