Ultimate turn offs?

I think the question is self explanatory ;)

When it comes to friends my turnoff is someone who thinks they're better than everyone, or who britches about people behind their back.

When it comes to dating, my physical turn offs are huge muscles, heavily gelled hair and really bad bo (obviously not if they've just been doing exercise or something), and my personality turn offs are clingyness and people who are disrespectful to others.

What's yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to friends, so long as you aren't an asshole, we will probably get along. I get along with most people.

When it comes to dating. Physical turn offs would be smoking, of any kind. I don't mind being your friend, and I don't think less of you, but all I'll think every time I see you light up is "I wish you'd stop", and I don't think that's fair for either of us.

Personality wise. Someone who is really immature with their thinking. That's a broad statement but it's hard to really pinpoint what I mean. If you have me thinking you think like a bratty child, I'll be immensely turned off.

• Good points, I also hate when people smoke, and I get what you mean about the immature thinking, it is such a turn off when people act like bratty children over the most silky things!

Most Helpful Girl

• I REALLY hate clingy and obsessive men!

What Guys Said 2

• for friends, I would say desperation and conceit. That's all I can really think of.

for dating, overweight, clingy, sexually incompatible..

• High sex drive/constantly talking about sex or things relating to sex can be a bit of a killer. Someone who describes themselves as "unique". Liberals or general hard-left leaners.

Physically I can't really say much as long as she isn't horribly overweight. I'm not really a big fan of heavy makeup, I suppose.

What Girls Said 1