A girls I don't know too well, asking her out?

This girl I met at work 2 years ago was perfect. I think she liked me but she was going travelling so I didn't bother.

She's come back to UK now but she's 200 miles away still at uni.

She finishes next year and I reckon she might move to London.

One thing which made me take note was once, we finished a shift and at this point, she was happy to walk 40 minutes home at 2am with me (through some pretty dark, quiet streets.

I just don't think any girl would do that unless there was more.

But anyway, I messaged her the other day asking how her travels went and she replied to my surprise, I said if we crossed paths, we should meet up. Her replies were quite enthusiastic.

She gave me the reply that we should but I thought she was being polite. Today, she messaged me at work to say she was going on a spontaneous trip to London and asked if I could meet. But unfortunately due to work, I'm not.

I can also tell that she doesn't just go for anyone. As far as I can tell, she hasn't had a serious boyfriend or anything and she's attractive.

Do you think it could go anywhere?

On a side note, if you just ask a girl if she wants to go on a date spontaneously and you think they're giving friendly signals so there's a chance she could like you, would girls find it weird or appreciate it?

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her out! She seems interested judging from the fact she walked with u, replied back and sounds happy. If ur not too sure if she is just being polite then ask her about it and I guess u will find out. Also if I guy asked me out even if I think he's a friend I wouldn't think it's weird I'd appreciate it 😊

What Guys Said 1

• "One thing which made me take note was once, we finished a shift and at this point, she was happy to walk 40 minutes home at 2am with me (through some pretty dark, quiet streets.

I just don't think any girl would do that unless there was more."

^makes sense... it seems like she's trustin u... she'd not do it wid someone who doesn't trust i believe...

"She gave me the reply that we should but I thought she was being polite. Today, she messaged me at work to say she was going on a spontaneous trip to London and asked if I could meet. But unfortunately due to work, I'm not. "

^did u make plans for another day then?

"I can also tell that she doesn't just go for anyone. As far as I can tell, she hasn't had a serious boyfriend or anything and she's attractive.

Do you think it could go anywhere?"

^if she accepts for another day... sure y not? she sounds positive about meetin each other... :)

just wait and see how'll it go when u meet each other...

• Well yeah that's the thing. No plans for another day because she's 200 miles away. But it's not normal to reply so positively is it? I mean 18 months and hardly knowing me. She could've given normal responses, no happy faces and exclamation marks init?

• "But it's not normal to reply so positively is it? I mean 18 months and hardly knowing me. She could've given normal responses, no happy faces and exclamation marks init?"

^couldn't she be just happy by seein u again?

• Hmm possibly I guess.

It's not going anywhere I guess but maybe I'll catch up with her one day