Whose more shallow men or women?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• i think we both are.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• With this question you are going to get men say women are more shallow because they don't want to talk badly about their gender and women say men are more shallow because they don't want to talk badly about their gender. Then you will get those that say the truth which is men and women can be equally shallow.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I think both genders can be equally shallow. Men seem to care a lot about physical appearance. Girls seem to care a lot about stability/financials. Of course, there is no rule for either gender. Some men and women are more shallow than others.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both are equally shallow. It's just that one gender is more shallow about some things and the other gender about other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both equally.

0|1
    0|0
  • HUMANS are shallow. Humans go for looks, then personality comes second. So both sexes are equally shallow.

0|1
    0|0
  • They both can be equally shallow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shallowness has to do with a individual and not whether you are male or female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. too short. too short.

0|0
    0|0
    • too short?

• Show All
    • oh ok lol you can't put short answers i didn't know that.

• by the way at first i thought you meant both men and women are shallow with short people I would of been like whaaaaatttt. lol

• Both are shallow just about different things. I think women might be choosier because we get pregnant though.

0|0
    0|0
  • what kind of shallow are we talking about here?

they're both shallow in different ways

0|0
    0|0
    • examples please

• well, many guys are shallow about physical beauty. because they work hard for what they have so want to be entertained. woman's physical beauty is a form of entertainment in itself. and sometimes they will go against their own values to get it.

women are more about the resources because we get pregnant. so the habit is looking for a good provider. to the extreme this means only caring about their money or even their height as taller guys give the impression of being better protectors. and like anon said, many lack this awareness.

What Guys Said 9

• With things like this, it's too generalizing to compare sexes because both have so much shallowness. Just don't be TOO hard on people: evolution taught men to value women for their bodies, and taught women to value men for their ability to protect and provide. You just have to remember that so that you can remember to value them for other things, too.

1|1
    0|0
  • equally shallow

0|1
    0|0
  • They're both equally horrendous.
    or equally awesome depending on how you want to look at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women cuz they demand confidence, status, HAWT, type, 20inch deek, and the list goes on forever.

0|1
    0|0
  • By shallow, do you mean, heart-less or feel little to none emotions?
    Or better at revenge? or depth of a body of water? ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • That's ridiculous. We are all shallow.

“It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances. The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible." - Oscar Wilde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are in their own ways.

Men look for face, body and personality.
    Women look for maturity, money and status.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by 'shallow'? Do you mean judging people solely on looks or not having any depth of thought or feeling, or both?

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I mean a true understanding of your own motivations and inclinations. Women seem to me to be much more in denial or not comprehending their own nature even though they think about it a lot more than men. Men don't spend as much time navel gazing but they have a better grasp f their nature, which is more straightforward anyway.

• Ah i see. You might be right on that since women think about wanting somebody more then men.

• Clearly woman.

0|1
    0|0
    • why would you say that?

• Because woman find hardly any guy attractive because their standard are so high. They find 80 percent of guys below average looking. They almost always go after guys who have more money than them. It's unusual a girl purposely goes for a guy with less money than her. A girl tries to get somebody better than her in every way.

• Well I'm thinking it depends on how they look. If they are attractive then they might most likely be more shallow but it could be vice versa.