GUYS, what would be your reaction to this?

You met a girl online and fell in love bla bla bla, you videochatted on Skype and you loved her voice and made sure she is not a catfish, she is very interesting and you have one of the most hilarious conversations you ever had with anyone etc etc, for months but then one day she just deletes you from social media and refuse to meet you in perso and she just doesn't want anything to do with you...

What would you react to that? How would you find this person?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a boy but I would assume any man would be hurt by that and think she was a b***h. He wasted his time and feelings on someone who was clearly heartless. That's not a fun time.

• I guess...

• It'll get better sweetie and no problem! Hope everything works out! <3

• Thank you for the MHO!

What Guys Said 5

• I'd ask, "WTF is wrong with her?" And just an FYI that has happened to me. You feel betrayed, sad, and annoyed all at the same time.

• www.superwallpapers.in/.../...-it-lasted-cover.png

Eh.
    No hard feelings , c'est la vie as the saying goes.

• If I had felt in love I'd feel very sad, but I'd know that I couldn't do anything about it. I'd also keep wondering forever why she did that.

• That's pretty fuckin shitty thing to do to somebody

• I would move on. I don't wanna disappoint you but long distance relationships or internet relationships never work. some people never show their real person on the internet. accept that and move on:) there are a lot of single girls on the streets. gl

What Girls Said 2

• I would just move on.

• i would think i did somehting wrong then.