Should I tell my friend that her boyfriend is a big asshole?

Hi! I was an exchange student last year and I met a girl who I became friends with. She was very sweet and nice but most of the time that we went out her boyfriend was with us.
He added me on facebook and sometimes talked with me but just that.

Now that I am back in my country, he started talking to me more in facebook but he is very nasty. He just said sexual things to me and told me that he wanted to have sex with me and other disgusting things.

Should I tell my friend? Because now I am far away and I do not want to ruin her relationship but she is so nice and she do not deserv that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should. Take screenshots of the nasty stuff he said to you, and send her an email with a detailed explanation (along with those screenshots attached).
    Scumbags like him make all men look bad.

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely tell her and preferrable give the boyfriend three slaps on the ear.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell your friend. I'd want to know if my boyfriend was doing stuff like that behind my back.

• yes, tell her!

• stay out of it.