Girls, How would you feel if a guy was honest in why he did not want to be with you? Would you accept/respect it or think there is a hidden truth?

Women never seem to take rejection well.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been rejected before and took it for what it is. There's no reason to believe in hidden meanings. They aren't interested so better move on and find someone else.

What Girls Said 3

• I would accept and respect it. If more guys actually were honest when breaking up with girls, I feel it would be a lot easier for them to move on.

• I would be greatful he was honest. I guess it depends on the reason. I might wonder if there's more to it... but most likely, I'd just accept it. Nothing u can really do about it if someone doesn't want to b with u no matter what the reason is...

• How bout this one ( my reasoning )

I have been with the same reason, on and off for 25 years with three kids and just need a break.

I would love to have you as a friend but just need a break from the demands and expectations of a relationship. i really need some 'me time'

• That's fair... maybe she just doesn't wanna let u go

• Oh, it is not the woman I was with, that is over. She is in Wales, i am in Australia. More so other women showing an interest in I. Mainly for i meet plenty while teaching dance

• I don't know about other girls, but I would prefer a guy to be honest & upfront to me than making me think otherwise or just cut off communication & conversation all together.