How would you feel if a guy asked you for gas money?

This guy I like asked me for gas money to get home because he lost his money. All I had was a dollar and change so he took that. My friend said "Oh, No. he's a bum I dont have no respect for a guy who takes money from a girl. That fact that he took THE DOLLAR is crazy"

I was just being nice plus im not hard up for a dollar. But it got me thinking because this has happend before. He didn't have money for lunch (and ate all his lunch) so he at half my lunch.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would give anybody in need a dollar but if it becomes a habit address it with why don't you ever have money? Get a job or some other comment that lets hom know you are not the bank or the Salvation Army.

What Guys Said 2

• Lost it on the street , got stolen or lost it at the casino

• The old saying is "Grass, ass or gas."

What Girls Said 3

• Sorry but I agree with your friend... It's okay for girls to pay for things every now and then but if he knew he had no gas money and knew he lost his money why would he be hanging out with you (saying that you guys like each other and missed each other is not a good enough excuse to put yourself in a situation where you can't even get home) and also, borrowing money from you IF YOU'RE OFFICIALLY DATING/FRIENDS is fine but a dollar? He really put a dollar in his gas tank? Something is just not right with that guy, sorry but a dollar in gas gets you almost no where lol.

• Yes, Something is really wrong

• I wouldn't feel like I'm being used or anything. I would be nice and give money to him. If the guy keeps asking for money, and he never pays me back, then that's a different story.

• I would not give it to him.