Girls, Am I the only one who wants a short guy?

Not shorter than me... Just short for a guy. Lol I think I'm alone here haha. But yea, I want a guy with the height and body mass of one of these guys 😍

Whats the shortest you'd go for on this poll? Preferably 5'7 for me.

• 5'11 (Ex. Romeo Miller, Dylan Obrien)
    26% (8)
  • 5'10 (Ex. Tyler Posey, Austin Mahone)
    10% (3)
  • 5'9 (Ex. Taylor Lautner, Nick Jonas)
    13% (4)
  • 5'8 (Ex. Zac Efron, Usher)
    19% (6)
  • 5'7 (Ex. Josh Hutcherson, Bow Wow)
    13% (4)
  • 5'6 (Ex. Omarion Carlos Pena)
    13% (4)
  • 5'5 (Ex. Bruno Mars, Daniel Radcliffe)
    6% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• 5'8 is really nice :) My boyfriend now is 6 foot though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dan Rad is cute, I'd date him. Height has never been an issue or deal breaker for me... shortest guy I've dated was 5'5". I don't honestly know if I have a limit to shortest to tallest guy, if I like him then I like him and I'll date him.

1|1
    0|0
  • There's no way that Bow Wow is taller than Omarion dude! But I'd go with 5'6. It's not really necessary that a guy be a skyscraper for me lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'7 is perfect 😍😍😍

2|1
    0|0
  • The shortest I'd date isn't even on the poll...

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'7s the minimum for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think thats my minimum as well. Then again. Omarion is an exception lol

• Had to vote a.
    I prefer 6 foot and up. I've had a one night stand with someone who was 5 foot 2. I'm 5 foot 5.
    Never again. Stick to my preference!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol no thats too short!! I dont want anyone shorter than me haha

• Show All
    • I feel you on that one

• My other half is 6 foot tall and I love it. It's the tallest I've been with but he makes me feel small without towering over me. I've been on dates with taller men. They definitely made me small... Tallest was 6 ft 5. An entire foot between us!

• It very rare, but there are some short who prefer short guys. I understand. It's more fun dancing with a short guy. I'm not sure about tall girls preferring short guys. There might be exceptions of course.
    I'm a short girl (5'5 ft) and I prefer tall guy. I feel protected around a tall guy and height adds to the sexiness. The shortest I would go for is average height (5'10 ft).

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere between 5'8 and 6' is ideal for me. Taller or shorter isn't ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • some of my best sexual experiences were with guys under 5'5

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to have a chest or shoulder to rest my head on, so 5' 9" or taller for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about height at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty tall for a girl so I prefer tall guys. The shortest I'd go is maybe an inch less than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only reason I chose 5'7 is because it said Josh Hutcherson and he is a fucking babe. Other than that, I like taller men. 5'11 maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about height at all.

0|1
    0|0