Am I too heavy to date?

I'm the girl on the left. I'm not asking about my face. I'm fat and I'm wondering if I'm TOO fat to date. I'm 21 and I feel no guys give me attention.
Am I too heavy to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would hardly consider you "too heavy" for anything.

You look curvy and beautiful! I would PREFER to date a girl like you.

What Guys Said 30

• if there's one thing i have learned in life is that

if you keep trying to impress people, you will fall short everytime

do i think you are 'too heavy' to date? no you are perfectly fine but what i would say to you is:

Dont care about trying to make people 'love' you if you dont love every cell in your body because it will never.
    no one can love you if you dont love yourself

so do what i tell people, work to try and make yourself the best version you can because when you achieve this then anything can happen.

make yourself the best version of you, and you wouldn't have to ask guys if you are 'too heavy' to date

Best of luck luv

• I think you're fine d00d.

• If you are having trouble getting the attention of guys then I assure you it is not to do with how you look. i for one would date you any day. Sorry if this is weird but has anyone ever told you that you have an attractive collar bone (left field I know)

• Damn ! You look hot ! In my opinion, you're the hottest of the 3. I would have no problem dating you if it's worth anything to you...

• "Too fat"? Not at all, I date women with your type of build and size all the time and I thoroughly enjoy them. :)

• Ha, uhhh no!!! I love thick women, but really you aren't even that thick. You are average I would say. Don't let these skinny bitches bring you down ;) I used to like skinny girls... until I got with a thick girl!!

I will say that when I was your age, I was a lot pickier, and by that I mean I was a douche bag... Honestly, I think you are the hottest one here!! Just give it time you will find someone great. If not hit me up in a few years, ha!

• No, definitely not👍, there would be many guys prepared and wishing to date you, im sure of it😄
    Besides, there are people that are way fatter, you are more like slightly chubby.
    A bit of fitness and healthy eating and it would be ideal👌
    Hope this helped😄👍

• FAT? what the hell are you talking about?

I would date you in a heartbeat. I think you're really pretty, and the type of girl I normally go for actually.

• I'd fuck you like the sexist pig I am and would put my dick in between your titties and no I am not gonna go anonymous.

• You're the cutest of the 3.

• Oh your gorgeous , no way you look beautiful to date sweetie <3

• No, no you are not.

• you are thick, but sexy af, you wear your weight well! and you have a beautiful face!! <3

• You're not heavy at all. I think you are the most beautiful out of 3 in that photo.

• stop it you are not fat i love that kind of build :)

• No, you are never to heavy to date. It took me years to find my wife (I was 39 when we met) and I have been fat all of my life. From the picture, you are definitely not fat. Have faith that the right person is out there for you!

• For me yes, I'm in to really skinny girls. Noting a good diet and exercise can't help. Just tone up what you go and they will come.

• O! Jesus! No! You're fine, just relaxe

• Far from it. You are actually the more attractive one out of the 3

• no you aren´t too heavy. wouldn´t hurt to get a bit more in shape either though ;)

• no you are not fat in my opinion

• Pretty, I don't see a problem as you are not too fat.

When you start looking like michelin you'll be a little too fat for my taste, maybe not for someone elses

• No, you aren't.

• you are no where near fat to start with. and you would probably be great to date

• Not at all girl you look amazing!!! Where did you get your dress it is so cute!!!👗👗👗💖💖

• You have to lose some weights

• I think you're the best looking girl in the picture. I would ask you out in a heartbeat.

• You're fine looking. Stop putting your worth into your looks.

• Your dating options would skyrocket if you were slimmer. Above average face, if you were slimmer, you'd have a lot of guys after you.

My guess is you should still be getting some attention at your weight, but slimmer, you'd get way more, and from guys you'd be more interested in.

• I personally wouldn't date you but I'm sure you won't have much difficulties getting guys. You can't just sit back and wait and expect the guy to do everything since I think that's a losing formula whether a person is good looking or not.

What Girls Said 12

• Of course you're not fat. You are curvy and feminine? There's nothing wrong with asking for helpful criticism, but I think you're too good to ask strangers protected by anonymity to judge your appearance. If I were to do this and anyone said anything negative, it would really hurt my feelings no matter what. I'm sure anyone's feelings would be hurt. Just be careful.
    I know it's cliche, but you'll be happiest and get the most attention when you are totally confident in yourself. You're a beautiful girl so I'm guessing you have body image issues due to something you're sad about that you haven't faced yet... What happened that would make you feel uncomfortable in your own skin? Are you taking good care of yourself? If you're not, why? You must find an answer to these questions in order to solve this dilemma you're in. Perhaps see a councilor?
    You look to be in your early 20's so let me give you something to look forward to. The older you get, the less validation you'll need from others. I've NEVER heard of a person who struggled in their personal life based on their looks alone. But I've heard of a lot of people who struggle because they didn't love themselves. The older you get, the less other peoples preferences will affect you and will be more interested in finding those who meet yours! But you must get to know and love yourself first.. Good luck dear :)

• Absolutely not.
    You are not fat. You are not ugly. You are beautiful and curvy. Your collarbones are sticking out.

I remember being told "women are like apples. The ones lower down take less effect to get, but the ones at the top are worth the effort"

You are a top apple. Don't take it personally hun,
    You are gorgeous xx

• No! You're really pretty! You're nice and chubby and cute! I'm sure some guy would love you! :) I'm chubby as well and I have a boyfriend! You'll find someone!

• No absolutely gorgeous
    Any one can date no matter how they look

• first of all you're not fat, second of all you're not fat, third... you're NOT FAT! I don't think that it is your fault or anything that guys are too dumb to talk to you. i think you're really pretty!!!

• I'm so sad that you think you're fat, because you aren't AT ALL.

• @BRUINS0307 LIKES YOU

• You are beautiful 🌸

• I think you're pretty and have a nice shape. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, so some guys would be attracted to you and some won't. That's what it's like for most people.

• Not heavy at all!

• If you aren't over the weight limit for rollercoasters, I doubt you are any where near too heavy to date

• You'e so pretty, and, No! If a guy doesn't want to date you, then eff him. You should want to date someone who wants you for you, not you because you look like a Barbie doll.