Older men hit on me a lot, but younger guys (my age) don't even look my way?

Could there be a reason for this? It seems as though, everytime I go out, I'll get hit on by (much) older men (not in a nice way either, I've been groped before on public transport, or I'll get catcalled or have 'comments' thrown at me on the street). But, no guys my age actually seem to be interested. I've caught some of them looking at me, but I never get asked out or anything.

When it's my friends and I in a group, my friends tend to get talked to/chatted up, and never me! Could it be the way I come across or something? I'm not the loudest person, but I'm not shy either. What can I do about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. This generation, for lack of a better way of saying it, has no balls.

2. Older people, both men and women, tend to be more upfront with their sexual intentions than those who are younger.

3. A mid life crisis causes a lot of weird behavior, like hitting on 18 year olds.

Most Helpful Girl

• Initiate a conversation when in the group. The older guys cat call and such because you are a good looking girl and maybe the guys your age are just intimidated by you, afraid of rejection. If you started talking they would see you as approachable and more interested. Trust me, It happened to me too.

• Okay thank you, good to hear I'm not the only one this happened to!

What Guys Said 2

• Men have become less and less masculine over the generations since the 1960s.

• Initiate a conversation. Ask guys out. Problem solved.

What Girls Said 0