I don't want to get ahead of myself! GUYS?

so my ex and I have been talking a lot, I dont know what to think. Do you guys talk to your exes if you dont want them anymore? I just dont want to read into something and get my hopes up. I told him that I was hanging with this guy who was my ex, and it seems like he has shown even more interest in me. I just dont know.

Most Helpful Guy

• As you must know, it's impossible to say at this remove. There are some guys that will want to reunite and others that don't ever want to get back together.

The most important thing is that you consider what ended the relationship the first time, and consider if that issue has been resolved or if it would recur.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible to have an ex as a friend
    but typically they are being friends only to grease the rails for easy money or potential friends with benefits - not saying that's your deal

When competition seems likely the other guys will step up their game to win you.

What Guys Said 2

• I barely talk to my ex unless its about our divorce business.

• I shun my ex but I am a complete dick

What Girls Said 0