Do you believe in psychics?

My dad believes in those things and he went to one, and his psychic said things about me and what not and then she said "dont be surprised when your daughter soon gets a boyfriend" and i was like what cause im 17 and i have never had a boyfriend before, i have went on dates and stuff but something always goes wrong and im not even talking to anyone so do you think its true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Psychics are frauds that tell you what you want to hear or bad things so you pay them money to make the supposed evil go way.

What Guys Said 8

• I have no reason to believe in psychics and many reasons not to. But self-fulfilling prophecies can be real because it can increase your confidence.

• Honey, psychic are full of bullshit. But I am confident one day, you'll get a boyfriend. Give it time.

• I do not believe in those people. The fact that they believe they possess those powers just makes me angry. No one can withstand more power than me.

• Waste of time and money they use psychological tricks and body languge to trick you. My sister spent thousands of dollars on them for nothing. You have a better chance winning the lotto.

• Mysticism is all bullshit. But it's fun bullshit. That doesn't mean you won't get a boyfriend though

• Nah I think those are scams just to make people feel better bout the future.

• i believe in being possesed by demones

• No, there is no such thing as psychic power. Watch this:

https://youtu.be/-sQHYkyq7Hs

What Girls Said 0