Do you think she met with a boy?

So.. A very close friend said she was meeting up with an old female friend (now a couple) that she knew a few years ago.
She meets up with them.. Then as its late she didn't want to go back to her house. So got her friend to take her to a hotel near work.. She didn't meet with anyone else.. She said it wasn't so far to drive from her friends house.
I meet up with her at the hotel the next day. She rang in sick. And we went out for the day. She was dressed nicely with her hair down and with jewellery, no change of clothes.. She tells me that her friend dropped her off late that night. Funny thing is she had a camping sleeping mat with her.. I said why have you got this. She tells me it was left in the back of her friends car from the prev weekend when she was camping at a festival all weekend with her work mates.
If she hadn't seen this so called old friend for years (3 or 4).. Why would my friends camping mat be in her old friends car?
I suspect she has met with a boy from work that she went to the festival with as why would she tell about an old female friend and not say she met with a female friend from work and collected the mat.. i am sure she is telling me some story...
Can there be any explenation?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "She tells me that her friend dropped her off late that night. Funny thing is she had a camping sleeping mat with her.. "

^huh... how come then? how it'd come useful?

"I said why have you got this. She tells me it was left in the back of her friends car from the prev weekend when she was camping at a festival all weekend with her work mates."

^was this friend da same one we talk in da first paragraph?

"If she hadn't seen this so called old friend for years (3 or 4).. Why would my friends camping mat be in her old friends car?"

^then it sounds like a lie... if it was like this,... then possibly they met recently not never seen each other for 3-4 years as she claims... :|

"I suspect she has met with a boy from work that she went to the festival with as why would she tell about an old female friend and not say she met with a female friend from work and collected the mat.. i am sure she is telling me some story..."

^i don't see any reason y she should lie if she's just a FRIEND of urs... sounds bizarre...

guess u'll learn better by comfrontin her maybe... note though she migh ge defensive if u do... but no other choice i believe... :)

• It is odd.

If it's important to you--for example if you want her as a girlfriend and trust is paramount--then you'll have to talk this through with her.

Good luck.