Would a girl appreciate a guy who treats her good by communicateing with her, paying attention to her, and being nice? Or do nice guys finish last?

• A girl would appreciate a nice guy.
  • Nice guys finish last.
  • I'm a guy/see results.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriends have always appreciated those things.

Here's the thing, girls aren't vending machines that you can stick niceness coins into until sex falls out.

Doesn't mean niceness isn't appreciated, it just means that it's not going to get you laid.

Most "nice" guys don't seem to get that.

What Girls Said 5

• I fucking hate these questions. Of course we would appreciate it. Nice guys only finish last when they try for bitches

• I can't speak for every woman, but this woman would appreciate that, yes. Being respectful and nice is always appreciated, but you don't have to bend over backwards or anything. I would like both my partner and myself to be happy in the relationship (if I was in one).

• Of course.

What do you mean by nice guys finish last?

I don't think I have ever felt attracted to jerks. :p

• That's what every girls wants. Girls with low self-esteem settle for less.

• Of course girls will appreciate nice guys :)

What Guys Said 1

• A girl would appreciate all those things... so long as you aren't bending over backwards for her all the time because you went spineless. Girls like a guy they can see eye to eye with, not someone groveling at their feet for the gift of her attention (or at least, most girls don't like that).