Guys if you moved to another city would you break up with a girl you have just started dating?

things were going so well we were dating for two months but he was moving to another city... he stopped talking me once he got there even though he told me how much he liked me and I am just so confused

Would you guys do the same?

• Yes
  • No
Why can't I find more guys like you all

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not like or believe in LDR. I would not continue the relationship. However, I would be an honest and stand up guy and tell her face to face we are over with and why. I would not be a pussy about it and wait until after I moved away and simply ignored her like a douche!

What Guys Said 9

• Most likely yes, I can't do all the long distance thing, I need physical contact, and I'm not just talking about sex, but about hugs, kisses, cuddles...

• I was dating a girl for about 2-3 months when I had to move for work for another city. Took me guts to tell her that once I was leaving, even if she was very nice, it would be the end of our relationship. She was sad but she respected me for being honest with her. We are still friends today. I am glad I did'nt took the easy ''weasel road''

• I would try to continue things, but it's understandble that some people think that it's better to end things because of distance.

• I would. I think long distance relationships are pointless.

Although I'd at least notify the chick

• I would. I know long-distance wouldn't work for me. I need to have contact with the person I'm dating on a regular basis or it's just not going to work out. It's just the way I am.

• I'll say yes because I don't believe a long distance relationship would work. One or both parties would have to resist the urge to be with someone that is nearby. So in order to prevent hurt feelings from potential cheating it is best to break up.

• Probably, but I wouldn't just start blowing her off I mean she'd deserve a conversation about it at least.

• No I would not.

• He should've talked to you about the situation.

What Girls Said 0