Am I being to picky?

so when i choose a girl to talk to to make her more than just a friend i do go for really good looking girls. i've made so many miistakes in my life. For Example: there was this girl which my friend tried to hook me up with but i rejected her because all i knew about her was her looks but not in person only in picture. i liked this girl i had class with for long timme and i ended up not being with her. AM I BEING TOO PICKY?

Most Helpful Girl

• No , definitely not being picky. Lol I've heard worse

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, well, if I can make friends with a good looking girl, can't I get a good looking girlfriend?

I'm "shallow" too. But you can't just change who you're attracted to, and you can't date someone you're not attracted to.

What Girls Said 2

• im picky too... it thinks its fine cause it shows you're not desperate and high standards is never a bad thing

• yes you are, but that natural for a 17 year old, as you grow older you'll begin to realise that looks aren't all that matter

What Guys Said 0