My boyfriend is better lookinf then me?

Should I feel embarrassed or proud? I'm not sure how to feel about this. He's so freaking handsome and always photogenic... And then there is me who looks like a potato that fell on it's face. Her, I an ugly girl am actually dating someone who is eye catching. Thank good looks number wise don't matter I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think looks matter , he picked you for a reason right? he like you for who you are , don't try and change up because he probably wouldn't like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw im sure you don't look like a potato. We're all super self critical. You must just really love him. Be proud. I'm sure he didn't just go on the street and find some random potato. He must like you for some reason. Embrace that.

What Guys Said 1

• I completely understand the situation you're in believe me. Despite that girls do find me as a "package," as flattering as it sounds, I still feel intimidated by some women. It's only happened a few times but it is along the same situation you are in. I've had absolutely stunning women interested in me, whose families are millionaires and have men hitting on them ALL the time. As a man, I've asked myself what more could I give to this girl? In your case, you've probably asked what can I give to this guy that he doesn't already have?

When you've fought in numerous battles, world traveling, intense psychoanalysis, and meeting very powerful people within the Machiavellian business world, I can tell you that very few people have it all. For example, your boyfriend obviously does not have it all, otherwise why date you? You obviously have some trait about you that makes you very appealing towards his tastes/desires. The only question you need to figure out is what that trait is. You could ask him and/or figure it out on your own.

Despite this, I would advise you to NOT be naive. Just like with the stunning girls who've liked me, you cannot rest on your laurels. In other words, if I screw up in the relationship she would have no problem finding another man. The old saying in the male world is that you must always keep your woman satisfied, less she leaves you and/or cheats. Imagine this quote with stunning/model type of girls? I enjoy the challenge because I can learn faster, but again that's how I am. With you I'm not sure what type of personality you have.

Just understand that the power dynamic is not equal, he holds more power probably, but that is normal for any relationship. One typically tends to hold more than the other. For now, enjoy the ride and take the initiative by understanding the dynamic of the relationship as much as you can if you wish to remain in the relationship of course...

What Girls Said 1

• be proud of yourself always, there's defo something special about you if your dating a guy who you think to be better looking, and he obviously sees it as well :)