What should I do about these feelings I hold for her?

To make this long story short and straight to the point; I don't know if she feels the same, I've always thought she was beautiful but didn't start feeling these emotions for her until just a couple of days. What's holding me back is my best friend is her brother. I don't want to ruin my relationship with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since it's only been a couple of days since you started liking her, wait a bit to see if they wear off. If not then check with your best friend to see if he's ok with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• "To make this long story short and straight to the point; I don't know if she feels the same, I've always thought she was beautiful but didn't start feeling these emotions for her until just a couple of days. "

^so for how long do u know this gal then? i mean generally...

wot made u change da way u r seein her?

"What's holding me back is my best friend is her brother. I don't want to ruin my relationship with him. "

^if u think SERIOUSLY about his sis... y do u believe it'd bother him?

What Girls Said 1

• I have a friend who dated the brother of one of her best friends. And who also broke up with him. The girls are still friends and she also stayed friends with the brother until she got a new boyfriend (then he got jealous). So it's possible! Just focus on good communication.

What Guys Said 0