Ex reaching out after argument 2 months later?

So me and this guy, broke up back in February, after a misunderstanding, he told me not to message him and give him space, which I did, he messaged me at the end of march said he couldn't forget me, so things we're good for a while, but then he was having problems with work, and family drama, he exploded one night on a text,(we are longdistance) he said he didn't have any feelings and didn't care, told me not to text him again. Today he sends me a message, I said you walked out of my life, and why are you coming back now, he replied, I thought about you, I missed you, I hurt you and want another start.

I just want to ask your opinions regarding that, would you say there's something there, they
can't forget you?
What would you say in regards to there feelings, would you say there strong?
would you say they more than like you?

What Guys Said 1

• "So me and this guy, broke up back in February, after a misunderstanding, he told me not to message him and give him space, which I did, he messaged me at the end of march said he couldn't forget me"

^so basically it means he was temporary mad at u... but he still loved u as it seems... not surprisin actually... :)

"so things we're good for a while, but then he was having problems with work, and family drama, he exploded one night on a text,(we are longdistance) he said he didn't have any feelings and didn't care, told me not to text him again."

^u said it on yer own actually... probs wid work and family drama... could easily bring him down and boost his anger... as it happened unfortunately... so if he said this... he didn't actually mean it... ;)

"Today he sends me a message, I said you walked out of my life, and why are you coming back now, he replied, I thought about you, I missed you, I hurt you and want another start."

^see? i don't see any reason to have anything against u... did u have fights recently or anything?

"I just want to ask your opinions regarding that, would you say there's something there, they
    can't forget you?
    would you say they more than like you?"

^i believe he actually wants to have another chance... all these probs wid work and family drama brought him down as i told u above...

maybe now he's better... if u still have any feelings towards him i don't see it as a bad thing givin him another chance... wot do u think? ;)

What Girls Said 0