Do you believe in soul mates?

Most Helpful Girl

• In a way. I believe that there are some people out there that are compatible in almost every aspect but I don't believe that there is only one single person that's meant for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in kindred spirits, not so much a one on one soulmate deal

What Girls Said 9

• Sure! But I don't believe in one soul mates I believe you can have many!

• No the concept makes no sense

• I think there are more then one soul mate for everyone. I just think anyone can be your soul mate if both people want to take a chance with each other to see where things may lead them, whether if they have compatibility or barely none at all.

• No, because that would mean that there's only one person for each individual (who could be in another country or no longer living), when in reality, there are many people you could fall in love with and live a happy life.

• I do believe.. I have some friends who date and they seem to be meant for each other

• No. Plenty of people out there who are quite capable of meshing well with someone else.

• Not sure. Do not exist.

• No, i do not believe there is only true love for everyone...

• Of course they exist. It's very hard to find them though. Happens once a life time I would say.

What Guys Said 8

• I swear I've seen it happen twice in my life. It's just like they were made for eachother.

• I believe that we're all one
    each of us, a different aspect
    of one being.

So yeah, I'd say I do.

• No, not really.

• yes, and i believe there can only be one. as for evidence... will, look at the divorce rate.

• no a stupid idea.

• That's something William Shakespeare made up so he could get into girl's pants.

• Yes, but I think everyone has the choice to pick who it is...

• Not I do not believe in soul mates.