Guys, Why is he apologizing?

Ok so i was dating this guy things were going good until one day we had a pointless argument i did act a little childish and it was to him something "he couldnt get over." Anyways.. so he wanted me to put in effort so things could get back to how they were before i tried and nothing was helping so i decided to give up rather to give him the satisfaction of me begging him to stick around. His friend (bob) was in town Friday and he was taking my best friend out for drinks well she invited me and it got back to (bob) He got really mad at his friend (tom) about it. So i called him told him i was sorry, from his friends phone. I saw their messages pop up and here were all these nudes from women that they were meeting up with. It got me so mad i blew up on him. Two days later he texted me saying.."im sorry about everything i shouldve just told you i couldnt feel the same for you.. just an fyi i didn't fuck anyone while i was serious about you." my question is what is the need for him to even text me to explain? I didn't reply and its been swirling in my head.. I blocked him on all social medias.

1

What Guys Said 1

• "Ok so i was dating this guy things were going good until one day we had a pointless argument i did act a little childish and it was to him something "he couldnt get over.""

^wot happened this day then? guess it must've been a big fight then... it'd be kinda irrational to end things after just a single fight wouldn't it?

"Anyways.. so he wanted me to put in effort so things could get back to how they were before i tried and nothing was helping so i decided to give up rather to give him the satisfaction of me begging him to stick around."

^u did well then... beggin him'd be a big NO... and u shouldn't ever consider it... ;)

"His friend (bob) was in town Friday and he was taking my best friend out for drinks well she invited me and it got back to (bob) He got really mad at his friend (tom) about it. "

^sorry but didn't get it... was yer best friend (female?) invited u to come whilst he didn't want u to do?

"I saw their messages pop up and here were all these nudes from women that they were meeting up with."

^oh bad sign then... maybe u might really start thinkin about movin on for good... as he's tryin to do as well as it seems judgin from those nudes... :)

"Two days later he texted me saying.."im sorry about everything i shouldve just told you i couldnt feel the same for you.. just an fyi i didn't fuck anyone while i was serious about you.""

^was he sayin da truth actually? i have ma doubts tbh... :|

"my question is what is the need for him to even text me to explain? I didn't reply and its been swirling in my head.. I blocked him on all social medias. "

^maybe... he WANTED u to believe he's being honest... ;)