What is your biggest regret in life?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to feel responsible for my friend's passing, he was a recovering addict and had asked me to hang out with him. The next day he was found at his apartment dead due to an overdose. I always thought that maybe if I had stayed, he would still be alive. It kind of sent me over the edge for a while, but I forgive myself now.

• That was completely out of your control. No way you can put that on your shoulders. In glad you were able to move on.

• Lol, you can stop trying, youve got mho.

• Lol, okay thanks.

What Girls Said 10

• Not being able to take my grandmother to see more places before she passed away.

Other than that, just staying in a relationship off and on where I wasn't happy.

• Not telling enough people to fuck off.

• Things that I set myself to do, but don't end up doing it/following up on it and leaving it for too long, that's things I have regret

• Taking courses too seriously. It is just course it is just university. A person has to have fun at the same time beside studying.
    I forgat that. I am regretful But it is ok. I learnt from it.

• Being in a toxic relationship with a guy that got me in so much fucking trouble. ALL we did together was cause trouble and put ourselves in situations that could have hurt other people and gotten ourselves killed. We did stupid shit like go party and then go on these adventures after we were high and drunk. I finally realized it when we ended up at this burnt down mill (we were both drunk) and we climbed the fence and "explored" but i guess the drinking caused me to not feel pain and i woke up the next morning in his bed with huge cuts from the fence in my belly button and along the top of my thighs he also had a ton of cuts. Not to mention neither of us remembered how we got home...

• when i was in middle school there were these two girls who constantly accused me of stuffing my bra it messed me up emotionally for years i really regret not telling them to fuck off.

• I met someone on a trip, we were connected and I left before I got his contact or giving mine. I regret it because I didn't even asked.

• Getting into a relationship at age 14.

• Not saying hey to Brad.

• Just one dude, im sure he wouldve turned out to be an asshole anyways. Fuck brad😄

• LOL thats very possible. He was in the guidance office a lot.

• Being too disciplined mentally. Not having fun. Not exploring sexual things.

What Guys Said 17

• -Not asking some girls out when I had the chance in high school and college.
    -Going on a communications class to Mexico.

• Yeah, i remember missed chances with girls. could've, woulda, shouldve scenarios always hurt the most.

• I'm not one to really regret anything, except wasting soo much dam money on my first car turning it into a rice rocket.

• My answer in a song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRCYEkA0_q8

And yes I knew this song before Inception

• Not getting a girl before i went bald.

• not losing weight when I was 13-14 instead of 18

• Taking the medications my parents forced me on, and believing they were doing my good.

• Biggest regret was farting in public places wearing purple spandex

• I'm not sure.

• For cheating on @chocolateismylover 😔😔

• not having the balls to ask a girl out

• Wasting too much time in relationships/people that weren't worth it.

• Screwing my relationship life and already reaching 23 ... dunno how to put it sry

• i don't believe in regrets. what's done is done.

• When I was in 5th grade, I sent an love email to a popular girl in the school and she told the assistant principal which resulted in me getting all access to the computer terminated at school. That was the first time ever I got in trouble at school with the assistant principal. I never mentioned it in the last 4 years.

And when I had a huge obsession over this girl when I was in 7th grade. It led to a whole bunch of complete bullshit and I ended up lost it calling the girl a bitch. Almost got into a fight and almost got seriously messed up by some unknown guy she knew. I was right she was a bitch because she led me on and broke my heart.

• To have not pursued my goal by not convincing my father.

There are bad people in this world. And I would like to bring the hurt to them.

• Everything. . . .

• I don't know man. I mean there are some broads I should have talked to. Some things I should have done. That's all I got at the moment.

• Mmmmmmm, couldve been worse, you couldve said you ran into your grandma and broke her hip lol.

• Yeah that's true lol.