Ex trying to talk to me?

Me and my ex broke up about 6 months ago, thing is we work together, it really sucked at first but im used to it now, there has been really no contact since we broke up but all of a sudden she will text or try to call me at night after work to talk about stuff we have to do for work, is this just work related or is she texting me for other reasons

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "Me and my ex broke up about 6 months ago, thing is we work together, it really sucked at first but im used to it now"

^so wot happened then and u broke-up? it must've happened for a reason i guess...

"there has been really no contact since we broke up but all of a sudden she will text or try to call me at night after work to talk about stuff we have to do for work, is this just work related or is she texting me for other reasons"

^is she always talkin about work? anyway... even if she does yet she's callin very often... u should be concered... she's usin work just as an xcuse... ;)