Should I end this relationship :( ?

It hurt so much to ask this but i met a guy two years ago we have been dating for 3 months and i live him sooo much. He thing is we argue a lot im really tired of it i hate it i hate arguing with the person i live so much and i always fall asleep mad , thats why i dont know what to do. We argue lots but i live him with all my heart :( never loved someone the way i love him but we always argue. He doesbt go to my school but we talk every single day and call and see him on weeknds but we have beeb arguing so muvh someone please help :(

Most Helpful Guy

• live? I guess you wanted to write 'love him so much'...
    If you love him, try to cure ur relationship, and of course if he loves you also... Arguing is a very very bad thing, I can understand you :) People start relations to have more peace and for being loved... Not to get their nerves bad :) I hope everything will be resolve in ur relation, becoz you love him...

What Guys Said 2

• Be careful you don't fall into a destructive relationship as this can be very emotionally antagonizing and slowly painful. Try to get some time apart or relationship (marriage) therapy. Otherwise you're relationship is ending. Don't take in more emotional drainage then you have to.

• So u think its going to get worse? And were not married im only 17

• Yes it will get worse unless you end it or get professional help to save it, since you are young and inexperienced.

• Seperation helps sometimes but detailed explaination of your arguments is the best.

• You "live" him? Um... can you explain that?

What Girls Said 1

• It depends what you are arguing about. If you can't have a simple conversation without arguing then that will get very draining. If you row because you are discussing things and then it gets heated, then yes, I would consider ending it because that would be your style of communicating.

• We argue about trust issues :/ we dont trust each other but i dont trust anyone in general