Is it bad to go out on lots of dates with different men?

If a girl goes out on lots of dates with all different men but doesn't sleep with them isit bad? If she just kisses them?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how honest you are. If you are stringing some of them along. Just having some fun while some of these guys are looking for something serious. Saying that the guy is "special" or "the only one" etc...

If you are frank and honest and everyone involved are in the clear and accept the situation then I see no problem. If not, then you are basically a light weight player.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my country if you go on three different dates with three different men you are considered a "Whore" but somehow I've always admired the American way.. you know. where they date different guys and I think it should be okay just as long as you dont have sex with them. However the kissing part is interesting , are we talking french kiss or just a peck on the cheek? Cus I think frenching should be for the one you feel the deepest connection with but seriously, you aren't gonna french kiss every date let alone on the first date?

What Guys Said 19

• That depends... is she just using them to get free meals?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhO5SLF9Ck

• I think its fine as long as nothing happens. once things get physical then I feel all parties involved have a right to know.

• No, the girl is just knowing what exists out there. Why should o see it with bad eyes.
    Nop honey, just go out a know more men.

Dont feel bad. And if you wish sex, do it. You dont have any obligation if you are not cheating no one, or giving people false expectations.

• It's a really sensible thing to do, especially if you are hoping to marry. By dating a lot of men you will be well-prepared to make an informed choice when you do decide to marry.

• Nothing wrong with going on lots of dates at your age... you are just figuring out what you like is all!

• Personally, I don't think it's bad. Because you are looking for love. So, why can't you go on a date? But kissing and/or sex are not acceptable. That should only be when you are officially in a relationship with someone.

• what is wrong with it?

• No, it's not bad as long as your not sleeping with or having sex with the guys

• As long as you're honest with them and nobody thinks that you and them are exclusive, then there's no problem, (and you aren't using them).

• It depends.

Are you just dating around to make out with guys and get free meals/dates?

Or are you dating around looking for one you want a relationship with, and when you find that one, you'll stop calling the other guys?

• No, because he just might be going on lots of dates with different women too lol

• I dont see it as bad. If your single, and going out on dates, whats wrong with that.

Of course people will see it as you being slutty (or any other word you can think of). I don't know my opinion

• Hey man I test drive a lot of cars before I buy too. Nothing wrong with that.

• I respect that. Dating different men to seek out the perfect ones is totally reasonable.

• Pretty slutty if you ask me

• yes. this can start rumors of you being a whore.

• No, thats wonderful haha.

..

I'm serious

• I personally find it odd to be kissing all or most of the guys on the date.

• Nah, you're just playing the field, it's called being a player

What Girls Said 19

• It's certainly not worse than NEVER going on any dates with ANYONE. At least you're getting some kind of action xD Just have fun lol.

• Dating 'Different men' doesn't necessarily Mean she is a 'Bad' girl. This gives Her a Chance for maybe not so much Romance but to nurse and nurture a little fun under the sun, without being hooked at the hip. And a few could be friends to the end as well.
    However, if she sleeps around with many a guy with a Try to get her in bed and Have Actually succeeded, she will obtain a Bad reputation which will Mean when a Good guy comes around in town, that She... Gets around.
    Good luck. xx

• Personally, I think it's best to just date one person, but to each their own. If you do date different men, then you should tell them that you are not just seeing them.

• It's fine.. as long as you have made it clear to the guys that this is just dating.. then choose one to be exclusive with.. 😊

• I have to agree with @abzence because it is highly important that you make clear what you want out of those dates to them. Otherwise, you're leading them all on because you've kissed them. It's not bad to date different guys because you're getting to know them all to see which one appeals to you more.

• It's not bad. Why would it be?

• if it's all consensual and there are no hidden agenda's then why not! Dating is fun and exciting, and I don't think that it matters if you kiss or if you even end up having sex. I wish people were more accepting of women doing things like this, because I don't see the issue at all.

• I don't consider it bad. At least she is not sleeping around. Open relationships with no sex are fine.

• I don't think so.

• no, unless you have putted a comitment to one of them , then you can go on as many dates you like even if it is just for fun or findingatruly great guy.

• Nope but you can't date all of them

• If you expect them to pay for everything then yes.

• no, that's totally normal.

• Quite good actually. Then she can choose who's the one she wanna be with..

• not bad at all!

• yes... value yourself more

• There's nothing wrong with that. Just make sure they're not weirdos and you don't get their herpes if they have it.

• It is bad if you are kissing every guy

• Are you expecting them to pay for stuff and buy you stuff?
    DO they know you are not only with them?
    Do you sleep with some of them?

These questions are what determine if doing what you are doing is wrong or not.