What should I say in my message after looking a guy up on Facebook?

So I met him at a night out and he was staying at my hotel. He checked out before I could see him again but I looked him up on Facebook.
Not sure if it looks creepy adding him lol
should I message first? What should I say?
I want to stay friends and I don't want it to look like I'm a stalker

What Guys Said 1

• Hi '...'

I really enjoyed chatting last night. You seem really cool. Hopefully I'll bump into you again sometime. Where are you travelling to next? I'm off to...

What Girls Said 1

• Facebook is a social media site here dear, where you can make New friends and even an Acquaintance That... I met at a night out.
    Go ahead and send him a message of "Hi, how are you? Hoping you remember me at the hotel that night... I am sorry I missed seeing you again, you checked out. I found you on FB and I thought it might be nice if we could Add one another and be friends on here and keep in touch.'
    Not 'Creepy' at all, but before you decide to do it, wait First, for the reply from this guy.
    Good luck. xx