Is my boyfriend a bad person?

Like i love my boyfriend, but he is a rare breed. He loves to drive expensive cars, race people and talk crap if thier car sucks, he sticks it to the man when it comes to his boss, he thinks he is invinsible I think. However at the same time he is the funny guy always talking smack and he is the life of the party. He makes me realize not to stress out over things and to live and love life. However, I am concerned because I am not like him, I am a little more shy, i dont love a social environment and I obey my boss with the utmost respect. He tells me that when someone is mad he loves just pushing them even more. He gets a thrill out of it. I find this all to be super arrogant and not attractive. I just wonder if he needs to grow up or is he just a bad person?

Most Helpful Guy

• he needs to grow up. that's all

• i hope so

• you're telling me. some fuckhead "mature ass adult" flipped me off on the road when he was in the wrong lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• he is just immature and hopefully he will grow out of this :)

What Guys Said 3

• He is not a bad person. A bit of a jerk, a tad childish but just because your opposites in those regards doesn't mean it won't work out. It has so far and seems he treats you well.

• i just wonder when he will be a jerk to me one day

• Well he isn't a bad person. Don't assume that because likes pushing people's buttons that he is arrogant either. Or that arrogance is a bad thing or makes you a bad person. He is just someone who
    A) doesn't take other people's bullshit
    And B) He wants to know how much other people can take. He prides himself on a good challenge

• but why would someone enjoy that

• We only grow when presented with a challenge that tests the current limits of ourselves. It's how we get stronger.
      Like working out. If you want to get stronger physically then you have to push yourself. The same logic applies to the mind.

• He just needs to grow up, before he gets killed

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think he is a bad person.

• He is immature... that's what he is...