Is this a picky reason to reject guys?

Met a cutie @ a bar. We hit it off great. He wants to keep in touch & wants me to give him a chance so that we can get to know each other better. But because I met him in a bar: Instant dealbreaker. I just feel like they're there to scoop up random chicks every weekend. Am I right or is that a picky reason to instantly reject a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're totally right!!

What Guys Said 1

• WOW! That's one damn dealbreaker but then why are you there?

• I'm not there to hookup or meet guys to date. I'm there to have a drink or two, listen to music, socialize and just enjoy the night.

• @Asker - Understandable.

What Girls Said 3

• It's wrong because your not even giving a valid reason.
    You're stereotyping.

You're summing a guy up, based on knowledge you created for yourself. None of it holds any real credibility because he didn't get to prove otherwise.

Basing knowledge off of preconceived concepts holds no real accuracy.

• It is picky yes. I think you should get to know him first. He could have just been there and having a good time, and he saw you and liked you. It's not like he wanted a one night stand. You were at a bar too. So it seems hypocritical to reject someone for that reason. You were there for a good time likely, so why would it be different for him? I think considering he didn't try to take you home, it's a good sign.

• I would get to know him... It shouldn't be a deal breaker. Once upon a time meeting people at the bar was how people met. Get to know him, you might actually like the guy.