Me and my girlfriend were hanging out and I put my face on her neck and she laid her head to the side what does that mean?

I put my face on my gfs neck and she put her head to the side and she exposed more neck.. what does that me.. does the want me to kiss her neck or something like I ask BC I don't wanna try and her move BC its not what she wants.. can j get help?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do that when my boyfriend puts his head in my neck so that he has better access and can give me better kisses there and maybe a hicky. If I were you, I'd make the move and try it, but don't go for anything big straight away, just try with small, gentle kisses there.

What Girls Said 4

• She probably wants you to kiss her neck more or maybe even a hickie. Just kiss her next time and pay attention to how she reacts.

• Coming from a girl, she was probably just trying to make herself more comfortable so she could continue cuddling you and be comfortable for herself and you.

• Mmmm yeah, if she's giving you more neck space to kiss I think you should kiss it. That's exactly what I would do if I wanted a guy to kiss my neck. Sometimes I move my head like that just thinking about it.

• its just something people do. it doesn't mean anything.

What Guys Said 0