I'm straight but like feminine traits on boys?

So for a long time I've always liked certain looks on boys that some friends have said is really feminine.

Mainly I like long hair and plump lips, I also like a plumper butt because I think it looks cute. I also heard from a young age that "guys should have butt", it's common in Chinese culture, maybe because Chinese people generally have very small butt, and everyone wants what they don't have?

I also am turned off by very muscley guys, I prefer skinny or average type body.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just the description of a perfect guy lol

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Haha this is very good news for me ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • thats every girl out here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • so do most girls, trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny guy checking in :p

I'm also a dancer

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not uncommon. It's part of why feminine looking guys can get a LOT of action.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean slim.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's not exactly feminine but you have a specific taste and there's nothing wrong with that. Just try and see people beyond their appearance as well, even if they don't fit into your ideal mold 100%.

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't see those traits as feminine?

• Haha I didn't want to be rude but long hair is VERY FEMENINE. But as long as the guy acts like a decent man and not bitchy it's all good. Are you self conscious about dating a guy with that appearance?

• That's pretty much Asian culture. Like every K Pop idol guy. Personally, I don't particularly care as long as he looks good :P

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never seen an Asian guy with a big butt...

• Ah yeah I meant the facial features haha Like seriously, they're prettier than most girls

• That's exactly like me, except for the butt thing, lol. I asked that question before.

0|0
    0|0