Girls, how would you react if a guy who was shorter than you asked you out?

I'm thinking about asking a girl out, but she's about an inch or two taller than me, and I know not a lot of girls want to go out with someone who isn't taller than them. (I'm 5'6'', she's about 5'7''5'-8")

Girls, how would you react if a guy who was a little bit shorter than you asked you out? (And I mean mentally, what would go throguh your head, not your response to being asked out)

What Girls Said 2

• An inch or two is no big deal, go for it. As long as you know she likes you back

• Well I can't be positive, I missed the class on how to flirt so I'm not really sure. But I think she might.

• Depends on his confidence honestly. If he had the guts to ask me out knowing I was taller than him I'd be impressed. One or two inches inst bad either; not a big deal at all. I am 5'11 and my most serious relationship was with a guy an inch shorter than me but I never really noticed

What Guys Said 0