For those of you who don't mind dating outside your race, are you too shy to ask out someone of another race?

I like guys of other races but I'm too shy to ask them out because you never how they feel about interracial dating. So do you approach them or let them come to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Girls of other races are just as open/welcoming as girls my race. I'm shy with all girls lol.

• Lol I don't know why but Im braver when the guy is same race as me

• Same here. I just dont know how to ask them out

• Just like you would any guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm attracted to white guys and I would never ask one out because I'm 100% sure that I would be rejected.
    But, I'm really shy, so I guess I wouldn't even ask out a guy of my race.

• Yea it sucks

• Yeah, it ruins my love life...

• Thank you for the MHO.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the race I think. For me, I would have no problem asking out some races but reluctant to ask out others because of a feeling that I am more likely to be rejected by them.

• Yea like I dont think I look bad, but you never know which guys parents will accept you. Even if he accepts me, I dont want to put myself in that position if his family can't accept us

• My girlfriend is of a different race, her parents hate me because of that lol. I don't really care what they think so much but they are in a different country so who cares anyway right? I do care about what the other person in the relationship thinks though.

• Awwww yay :)

• Well I'm attracted to white girls and sure I would be rejected

• As a white guy, yeah... I like black and hispanic girls but most of the ones in my city aren't very open into dating white men.

• Well I know some black girls open to you lol

What Girls Said 3

• Mmhmm. I'm shy about asking people out in general, but I think the area that I live in kind of has this.. Belief that people like to mostly stick with their own race, so that is always in the back of my mind. Just too afraid of rejection I suppose. :(

• Yes It not go to hurt he maybe feel the same ways I say go for it

• True but im shy lol

• Yea I know that you shy but you have to put your self out there tell the guy the way you feel and it you don't feel the same way that his last , for miss out and maybe down the road you maybe date his bestfriend you not go to and till you tell hin.

• i treat everyone equal.