Guys, Do you think this means he still likes me or was he just being friendly?

Ok, so me and my ex have 'dated' twice. The first time 3 days, 2nd time 1 week...😐 and he normally always talked to me and sat by me at school last year, and well today was my first day back and he actually pinched my waist and said 'bulge!' And he also waved at me 3 times today and he's been staring at me... I was just wondering if these are signs he still might like me or was he just being friendly? Any advice would be HIGHLY appreciated! I'm just so confused right now... Because i still like him...

• He still likes you
    100% (3)
  • He was just being friendly
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

What Guys Said 1

• "Ok, so me and my ex have 'dated' twice. The first time 3 days, 2nd time 1 week..."

^u mean 3 days after break-up? and then again after 1 week after break-up? sorry didn't get it... but if it's so... then it's pretty quick actually... :)

" and he normally always talked to me and sat by me at school last year, and well today was my first day back and he actually pinched my waist and said 'bulge!' "

^dunno wot he meant by bulge... but sounds like he was teaseful around u... which's a good sign in fact... ;)

"And he also waved at me 3 times today and he's been staring at me... "

^by wavin guess he wanted to get yer attention actually... and by starin at u means there's still interest comin from his side... ;)

"I was just wondering if these are signs he still might like me or was he just being friendly? Any advice would be HIGHLY appreciated! I'm just so confused right now... Because i still like him..."

^i'd say those signs means he's still interesed actually... especially those stares... ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. ☺️ And no, the first time we went out we dated 3 days, 2nd time we went out we dated 1 week haha😂😐

• u r welcome... ;)