How do I kiss her?

I'm in love with my friend. I think she likes me back. My plan is to kiss her next time we hang out. I'm not going to confess my affection to her. I'm going to show her.

Never done it before. Some advice would be nice I think.

How'd you guys do it?

Please post your personal experiences. I wanna know, who was it with? What happened? Was it the start of something wonderful?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Never done what before? Kissed a girl? Kissed this particular girl? Expressed your affection for a girl?"

These are good/relevant questions as far as giving advice goes. That aside, I've been talking to a guy (who is 29) that I feel is in a position similar to yours. Since I'm shy (and like him back) I would love it if he just went for it and kissed me to show how he feels. I think it would be a lot sweeter of a memory/moment than just telling her "hey I like you." Just be careful that you don't go for something too heavy -like making out- for your first kiss. No tongues. Just a peck on the cheek or lips should be enough to give her the idea you like her, and hopefully won't be too much for her if she doesn't reciprocate the feelings. If she does, kiss some more and see where you both would like to take it from there. Hope any of that was helpful... Good luck!

• Yes, exactly my sentiments. Thank you.

I want to be bold and create a memorable and exciting experience for her rather than telling her I like her while staring at my shoelaces. lol.

I really don't understand how we're the minority opinion here...

• I think people are just fixated on the possibility that she doesn't like you in the same way... In which case it would be a little awkward. But a kiss is just a kiss, and all she would have to do is turn away or say no. However, you seem pretty confident that she has feelings, and if that's the case she will likely find it really sweet and memorable. Plus, in reality, when dating you usually become friends/friendly with someone before you go in for a kiss, and usually people do so without having to proclaim their feelings verbally ahead of time. I don't see much of a difference in kissing a friend with whom there seems to be a mutual attraction. Hope it works out!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you plan to kiss her, definitely make sure that your breath smells good. But if I'm not mistaken, it's usually a good idea to tell a girl how you feel about her. That way, she has some idea of what is going on instead of completely being caught off guard.

What Girls Said 3

• you can't just kiss her without telling her u like her. id be totally weird out if i was ur friend on that end.

slow down mate. u need to say something first.

• Never done what before? Kissed a girl? Kissed this particular girl? Expressed your affection for a girl?

• Aren't you a curious Georgia?

What does it matter? Tell me about your first kiss.

• just press your lips to hers. quick.

What Guys Said 1

• so, you want to give her a stolen kiss. I've never kissed a girl before but you better hope she doesn't slap you for it