Mine is by getting in my own head and not being able to get out of it. If I were a drunk, everything would be amazing with it but obviously that's not a reasonable solution lol...
*Also, if you're gay then obviously answer teh question for the same sex.
- Getting in you head/doubting yourself40% (20)50% (23)45% (43)Vote
- looks12% (6)9% (4)10% (10)Vote
- unlikable personality18% (9)28% (13)23% (22)Vote
- busy6% (3)4% (2)5% (5)Vote
- other (explain in opinions)24% (12)9% (4)17% (16)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Mine would probably be my self confidence. I have next to none and always think he doesn't like me, is going to find someone better, along with that I struggle with depression and my anxiety also doesn't help when I over think things, combine that with my lacking confidence and I'm of thinking he's about to start a new relationship and have a family with say, a girl he works with or something. However I don't let him know I think this, but some times something will slip.0
Most Helpful Guy
I'm incredibly shy.
Because of my shyness, I am very unlikely to approach a woman. But at the same time, women pretty much expect men to always approach.0