Would you date a person who's so socially awkward?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because it would be hypocritical of me not to since I am sorta socially awkward as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would. I used to suffer from social anxiety myself, during my teens and early 20s, so I know how it feels like. In fact, I'll try my best to help her overcome this.

What Girls Said 3

• Gosh, no way.

• I don't know. I guess that depends on the person. I feel a lot more comfortable around a guy who's easy to talk to, and it's great if he can hang out with my friends too, and for that he has to be pretty social because my friends are crazy talkative xD

But in the end of the day I'd fall in love with him and all the great & less great sides :)

• Because you reckon yourecute and people have to love for it... loolol

• I would since i don't know you, nor care about you... it's how the human system works.

• @mexborough...
      Yeah but where have I judged/offended you? I said I've never seen you here?

• Sure why not.

What Guys Said 6

• If I was interested in them, sure.

I assume that is a prerequisite for this question? Or are we talking any person who is socially awkward? If that is the case, no.

Just for clarity, my answer is: It doesn't have much effect on whether I date them or not.

• social awkwardness is relative.

• @mexborough Very true, and it doesn't have much effect on whether I date a person or not. Their overall personality combined with their looks and beliefs are what I look at, and social awkwardness is a very small part of that.

• As a fairly socially awkward person myself, of course.

• I'm socially awkward because I think it's funny.

• well, I'm a little bit socially awkward myself so yes

• no. looolol never.

• Yes! I'm terrible at conversations haha