Guys, Does race really matter in relationships?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Race matters for some when it comes to genetics and family tree homogeneity.

Race matters most not because of race itself, but because of the subcultures created by race in the most everyday AND the most macro of cultural nuances.

What Guys Said 6

• depends on the individual in question.

• For me, no it does not matter.

• I am a dark mestizo Mexican and my preference goes 1. Euro/American/Latina white 2. Mexican mestiza (white and Amerindian) or Asian (Eurasian). Some Indian girls from India are gorgeous and sometimes I get hot for a black girl. Generally, it doesn't matter but there are tendencies... If I see a hot Asian girl and then a blonde walks up who's equally attractive my tendency is going to be for the blonde

• And I just noticed you're sort of black yet attractive leaves no doubts... Best of luck!

• Culture (which can be tied to race) as manifested in behavior, attitudes, expectations, and the like might be more relevant

• Not at all.

• Not to me it doesn't.