Is he not interested or what happened?

Me and this guy were talking. Hung out a few times he seemed so interested. Holding hands, mentioned future dates, took pics together lots of texting, then was like a flick of a switch. He doesn't text, We try to plan to hang out and he says before he can't wait to see me but it never happens. His relative told me it's normal for him to get distant. Is he not interested or is it something else. What should I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be shy text him, the sky won't fall down if you contact him first. You clearly want to or you wouldn't be sharing this problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's switching up so quickly then something tells me he has lost interest or is occupied with someone else right now. He could possibly be dating someone else maybe on the side and now he's unsure of his feelings. It's not really normal for a guy to go really distant if he's super into you. I've never had that issue with guys who truly liked me. However it was always the players or guys who I never ended up with who flaked quickly from the start and changed all the time.

What Guys Said 1

• O dear its part of our lives don't be sad just chill and forget him i know that it is not easy but u can use so many ways for further info fb me "lovejeet bding"

What Girls Said 0