Is it a bad idea to get back with your ex?

Okay well I dated this guy for about 5 and a 1/2 months. We split because all I was hearing was "We should hang out sometime" and I get that your supposed to hang out, but I was super busy and didn't have the time. I also kept hearing that "Why won't you kiss me" and I wanted to kiss him I just wanted to wait for the perfect moment and he kept ruining by saying that so we broke up. A couple nights ago we had this conversation that we still liked each other. After that night I talked to a couple of my friends and they said I didn't look happy when ever they brought up his name. They also said that if it didn't work the first time its definitely not going to work the second time. I do want to go back with him, but I also don't for what my friends said. Please help, Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You broke up for a reason. What's changed?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have already spotted out what the problems between the two of you were and you're willing to improve whatever you think should be improved from your end, I don't see anything wrong in trying again. And if it doesn't work, well, at least you tried.

What Guys Said 3

• Seems like you both need to mature a bit

• Answer me this: Would you put poo back up your assho**? Either way it's gonna emd badly and smushy.

Why wouls you get back with an ex? They're an ex for a reason... Don't bother

• Absolutely u broke up for a reason it will come back up still the same person

What Girls Said 3

• If you worked on the issues that caused you problems from the get go, then you have nothing to be worried about.

• You sure you're 18-24 and not like... 13?

• I am 20, thank you very much

• Yes it is. It's a self destructive mission, you're putting yourself to get through the same shit hole for the second time voluntarily, think about that.