Girls, what his the most romantic thing a guy has done for you?

what is something simple a guy has done for you that felt romantic and that you enjoyed... looking for tips

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I appreciate the smaller things more than him just putting part of his pay-cheque into a fancy dinner or gift. We've been together for over 1.5 years but when my boyfriend took me out for gelato by the water this past weekend then to his old university to show me his dorms, where he used to like spending time the most, etc., it meant a lot to be included in what meant a lot to him.

What Girls Said 4

• the thing that i still appreciate is that a guy i used to know in school told his cousin that i'm the pretty girl in my class and i never think of myself as the prettiest girl in class but it was a thing that i'll never forget and i also used to like that guy

• My boyfriend ordered an entire pizza for me since we are long distance and can't eat together.

• Got a promise ring

• You know when you're a kid a drop glass and your dad yells at you to get away so you don't get hurt?
    Well my boyfriend does things like that sometimes and I think it's super cute

And I'm sure you know the classic, offering your jacket when she is cold, hugging her when she is afraid, carrying spiders outside...