Girls, why is my girlfriend like this?

I flirted with my girlfriend's best friend and kissed her. when I told my girlfriend this, she yelled at me and cried. I told her to calm down, and she slapped me. I apologized a lot, and she couldn't accept them, since I really hurt her. WTF is she like this for? her slap really stung me and I fear that she'll meet someone else who she thinks is better than me! I love her a lot! what can I do? I have fantasized dating her friend, and thought of her as a back up. but before I date her friend, I want a second chance with my current girlfriend. how can I get her back? and why did she have to sting me so hard with a slap?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• What is this fuckery? -.-
    Aw, she hurt your little face by slapping you? o: Guess what? You fucking broke her heart. You deserve much worse than just a slap. Also, shame on her best friend wtf is wrong with some girls? Gosh.

What Girls Said 8

• Why do you want a second chance? In reality you don't really want her, you just think you do. You're really wanting her best friend, a best friend is a really low blow and it's an act of betrayal. Do her a favour and leave her, also leave her best friend alone, be comfortable with being single and have the time of your life. Don't hurt anyone

• Okay first off, no one has the right to hit you or put their hands on your body without your consent or in a way that does you harm. Secondly, it sounds like you two need to really define the boundaries of your relationship. It sounds like you have some serious lustiness for her friend, and while I do NOT condone her hitting you, I understand her being upset and hurt and betrayed. You kissed her friend and flirted with her, and it sounds like those are all things she does not like. I recommend really meditating on who and what is more important to you right now, your girlfriend or pursuing her friend. I don't think you'll get away with having both. Time to make a decision.

• I don't think you love her. You are already thinking of a "back up". Plus, it is not just any girl you flirted with; it is her best friend. You understand how much this hurts when you lose your love AND your best friend? You already ruined two relationships. I suggest you stop thinking about going back to her, and please, learn your lesson so you can understand human's feelings next time.

• why did you have to hurt her soo bad by kissing and flirting with her best friend? why are you like that? is she supposed be fine with what you did? would you be ok if she did that to you? kissed and flirted with your best friend? i think not. I dont call that love... and if it is your way of loving someone while contemplating on dating her friend? then you have a lot to learn. good luck to you

• I can't tell if you're dumb or you were just born stupid. This is called cheating. Dating is not like football where in case your first string is unable to play then you have a back up. Like come on dude.

• Because she deserves better than you.

• who tf would do that thats messed up

• you're not gonna get her back.